top of page
Choose a Program
Almost 50% of Americans are prediabetic (35-37%) or have type 2 diabetes (12-14%). Prediabetes and early stage type 2 diabetes resulting from diet and lifestyle are 100% reversible. The most important first steps in preventing or reversing these conditions are establishing control of cravings and losing weight.
10 day sugar detox197$Long term craving control by replacing sugar and starchValid for one week
- Why do people crave sugar & starch?
- Health impacts of sugar & starch
- Where is the processed sugar?
- Where is the UNprocessed sugar?
- What about artificial sweeteners?
- Sugar detox strategies
- How to maintain craving control
- Sugar detox recipes
Prediabetes reversal497$5 week program for reversing prediabetesValid for 5 weeks
- What is prediabetes?
- How do you get prediabetes?
- How do you reverse prediabetes?
- Why is it important to avoid medication?
- How to maintain healthy blood sugar long-term?
Early stage T2D747$10 week program for reversing diet-driven type 2 diabetesValid for 10 weeks
- What is type 2 diabetes?
- Subtypes of type 2 diabetes
- Understanding insulin, weight gain & T2D
- Type 2 diabetes pathogenesis
- Reversing mild T2D
- Reversing severe T2D
- How to make the most of diabetes medications
- How to maximize recovery and minimize decline
bottom of page